|Special Features||Multipliers, Free Spins, Random Spin Features|
The Yggdrasil-developed, wrestling-themed slot game is very similar in style to Sahara Nights and Wild Robo Factory but takes place on a set of five reels located above a sumo ring.
How To Play
- Across the reels are 243 paylines, with stakes rising from 10p a turn up to £125 a game.
- Prizes are petite, but the slot does have a return to player rate of 96.3%.
There are three rows of symbols to a reel in Yokozuna Clash slot, and those symbols include playing card suit icons, as well as mythical Asian creatures.
Wild symbols are easy to spot (they spell out “wild”) and can substitute for all standard paying icons. Similarly, scatter icons spell out “scatter”. Wilds and scatters are coloured gold and red, respectively. Scatters will trigger a free game bonus when they appear on the first and fifth reels at once.
Random Spin Features
The sumos which appear below the reels can trigger base game modifiers and in-game bonuses. These are also available in the free spin round.
Each sumo is a different colour, and they have their own goodies:
- Riki can add two or three wilds to the reels of the base game and free spin round, respectively.
- Haru can add 2x-3x multipliers in the base game to wins, and 2x-4x multiplier in the feature.
- O’ Connor and Daisuke only affect the free spin bonus, where you move along a power meter – more on that in a second.
- Yokozuna only appears in the final battle, and add up to four wilds, 2x-4x multipliers and move the power meter.
Play Yokozuna Free Spins Features
Once the sumo free spins round has been triggered, a fighter and opponents will appear in the ring. You can move a power meter right by landing winning combos in the free spin bonus. It will move left following a loss.
The objective is to get it all the way to the right, and thus defeat your opponent. If the meter goes all the way to the left, you will lose, and the free spin bonus ends. Once one enemy has been defeated, the next in line comes into play.
Make it to the final round, and you’ll face Yokozuna for the biggest prizes in the game. During these free spin fights, a Sumo Clash feature can dish out winning icons to other reel spots when a five-of-a-kind combo is landed.
Why You Should Play Yokozuna Clash Slot
Yokozuna Clash doesn’t just present an incredibly likeable, fun and exciting interface for this genre of slot; it also introduces you to all manner of special features you simply aren’t likely to get from other online slots.