You’ve probably heard of Paypal, the current leader in digital transactions. PayPal is an e-wallet, or more specifically, a modern, digital payment method that allows users to pay, send money and accept payments safely, securely and quickly. A few factors have led to a soaring increase in the popularity of this digital wallet over the past decade or so – such as convenience and trust.
PayPal is considered one of the most trusted online payment methods of all time, ensuring your cash is protected and delivered on time. Additionally, money can be sent and received at the tap of a button from an app on your mobile phone.
Just as PayPal is progressively becoming the obvious choice of payment for online shoppers across the globe, the service is equally becoming a top digital payment service for online casino goers looking for fast, safe and convenient deposits and withdrawals. Hence, the staggering rise of PayPal casinos in the UK. If you haven’t tried a PayPal casino yet, you might be wondering what the fuss is about. We’re here to fill you in and get you on track with the very best UK licensed PayPal casinos.
There were 286 million active PayPal accounts in the 2nd quarter of 2019, representing a 17% year-on-year growth Statista.com
What is a PayPal Casino?
A PayPal casino is a virtual gambling platform that has opted to offer the popular digital payment service as one of its banking methods. A UK PayPal casino enables players to place instant deposits with PayPal and withdraw cash quickly, often free of charge. The service is fully regulated and often includes large maximum limits for both deposits and withdrawals. PayPal users have access to round-the-clock assistance and can store several accounts and debit cards in a single e-wallet. The service also accepts 100 different currencies.
PayPal Mobile Casinos
Compatibility across devices is a bonus for most players, especially those who prefer to play casino games and place deposits in an instant via their mobile phone, without download requirements. PayPal mobile casinos are fully optimised for easy use on all modern Android mobile phones and tablets & iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad, making them the casino of choice for PayPal account holders. Backend support is also key; mobile transactions will inevitably be handled more securely via PayPal rather than debit cards, so players can play with peace of mind knowing that their personal data and bankroll are both safe when playing on mobile casinos with PayPal.
Top mobile casinos that accept PayPal
|Mobile Casino||Rank||PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
|Gold Rush Slots||1||YES
|The Sun Vegas||5||YES
Live PayPal Casinos
Live casinos are great for players who like to socialise with the dealers or even other players. Not only do live casinos that accept Paypal allow you to chat, but they also allow you to interact with the dealer and other players at your table via HD live stream video feeds. You can play all the most popular live casino games using PayPal including Live Dealer Baccarat, Live Dealer Blackjack and Live Dealer Roulette. top developers such as Evolution Gaming and Microgaming have really taken the live casino industry by storm, and now almost every real money gambling site has a live casino area with professional croupiers. Most sites will be able to offer you a huge range of table games as well as live gameshows such as live Deal or no Deal and instant win games such as Dream Catcher live.
New PayPal Casino Sites
A staggering number of new casino sites accept PayPal, thanks to the high demand for fast payments in the industry. This has resulted in an influx of modern, innovative casinos and players are quite frankly spoiled for choice! New PayPal casinos are becoming increasingly popular for many reasons and it is a high priority for a new casino site to have PayPal banking methods. New casino sites accepting PayPal provide an easy, secure and quick way to make deposits and withdrawals. It also keeps players sensitive financial information out of the hands of third parties which is why PayPal is the banking method of choice at most new casinos.
Our complete reviews will assist you in finding a great new PayPal casino. Here is our list of the latest PayPal casino sites.
PayPal Casino Bonuses
There are a number of different types of online casino bonuses available at PayPal casinos, each one outshining the other in terms of enticement. The sheer variety that exists amongst these bonuses makes it difficult for players to make a decision as far as choosing from them is concerned.
Here are the most common types of PayPal casino bonuses
PayPal Casino No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit bonus offers players the opportunity to play casino games without having to put in their own money. Players are given a certain amount of bonus credit to use upon registration.
To receive a deposit bonus, you must first make a deposit into your casino account. Upon making the deposit, you will be given a certain percentage of bonus on top of your original deposit.
Match bonuses are where online casinos match a part or all of a player’s initial 1st deposit. A match bonus is very common, and players can double or triple their first deposit.
PayPal Free Spins
Free spins are different from other bonuses in the sense that they give players free games rather than a cash amount. Free Spins are usually free turns on a popular video slot, some casinos or slots sites offer no deposit free spins while most require a deposit.
PayPal Slot Sites
Paypal slots sites enable players to make deposits, wager on slots, and cash out winnings via PayPal. Online slots account for about 70% of all online casino spending, and PayPal is one of the most popular payment options for UK slots players. Slot Sites in the UK tend to focus more on video slots and generally have fewer or even no table games. For example, a popular slots site that accepts PayPal is Atlantic Spins who have over 1000 slot games and not one single table game. Costa Games is one of the biggest PayPal slot sites but has little in the way of casino games.
Our list of recommended slot sites that accept PayPal
Why Choose a PayPal Casino?
An online casino that accepts PayPal banking methods enables the customer to deposit funds in an instant, and PayPal withdrawals are much faster than most alternative payment options. Once the withdrawals request has been processed by the casino (processing times vary), the withdrawal sum will land in your PayPal account immediately.
One of the most important factors for many customers when it comes to choosing a new UK casino site is the assurance that your funds are protected. Your cash is precious, and ensuring its safety is paramount. UK casinos that offer PayPal as a payment method use advanced encryption technology to ensure top-level protection of funds. PayPal carefully scrutinises prospective business partners, ensuring that transactions are always fast and safe. It’s also worth noting that the best PayPal casinos UK are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, as an added level of security for players’ peace of mind.
Besides safety and convenience, UK licensed PayPal casinos also offer exciting promotions, incredible games and rewarding VIP schemes. The greatest PayPal casinos invest in excellent customer support provisions; often providing 24/7 customer service via instant live chat channels or telephone.
How to Make a Casino Deposit using PayPal
- The process of depositing and withdrawing using PayPal at UK online casinos couldn’t be simpler. Firstly, you’ll need a PayPal account. Sign up with PayPal and link a bank account or a debit card (you can add more accounts to your PayPal e-wallet later on).
- Then, once you’ve registered at your selected casino, you’ll be ready to fund your account. Simply follow the relevant links to the casino cashier.
- Select the option to deposit and select PayPal as your payment method. Ensure you have chosen your preferred currency then enter the amount you wish to deposit and follow the link to authorise the payment.
- And that’s it! Your PayPal deposit will be in your account in an instant.
Minimum Casino Deposit Using PayPal
The minimum deposit using PayPal varies from casino to casino, some casinos require as little as £5, while £10 is the average. The best way to find out is to check the casino banking terms and conditions as they should have this information there.
How to Make a Casino Withdrawal using PayPal
- Likewise, when you’re ready to withdraw, go to the cashier and opt for a PayPal withdrawal.
- The online casino will then process your withdrawal, processing times vary according to different casinos, check the casino terms and conditions to be sure
- As soon as your withdrawal request is processed, the funds will appear instantly in your PayPal account. These can be stored in your PayPal account, transferred to your linked bank account.
PayPal Casino Withdrawal Fees
Most UK casino sites offer free PayPal withdrawals but some do charge withdrawal fees so it is worth checking the T&Cs. Usually, if there is a fee then the charge will be a flat amount of around £3.
Recommended casinos that accept PayPal with zero withdrawal fees include
Minimum Withdrawal using PayPal
Most PayPal casinos also have a minimum withdrawal amount, this is usually around £5 – £10, again, this information should be readily available in the casinos banking T&Cs.
Before any withdrawal can be made the casino must by law do AML (Anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) checks and verify the players credential, they may ask for proof of identity such as a scanned copy of a driver’s licence and utility bill. Once you have verified your credentials by submitting any document the casino requested PayPal casino withdrawals are usually quite fast and in some cases instant.
Yes. Most likely, your chosen online casino will offer a range of payment options to suit a variety of preferences. These are typically debit cards, bank transfers and alternative e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill. The casino might also offer alternatives such as Pay By Phone and Klarna or the prepaid card PaySafeCard.
All casinos will have a range of alternative banking methods PayPal deposits. Here is a selection of PayPal alternatives
- Neteller – Neteller is a popular online payment service used by many online casino sites. This online payment service allows people to easily, quickly and securely deposit money into their favourite casino accounts.
- PaysafeCard – PaySafeCard is another online payment method that can be used at many casino sites. It is an alternative for those people who do not yet have a debit card and works much like a pre-paid card. You can top up your Paysafecard account with money from your bank account or other e-wallets.
- EcoPayz – ecoPayz is a British online payment company that allows you to deposit money into your favourite casinos and play games immediately afterwards. You just simply need to open an account with ecoPayz and you can deposit money into it.
- Trustly – Trustly is a secure e-wallet that allows players to deposit money into their casino accounts in just a few seconds. Once the money is transferred, the online casino will immediately credit it to your playing account so you can start playing real-money games immediately.
- MyCitadel – MyCitadel is another e-wallet that is available for play at multiple online casinos. With a MyCitadel account, you can send money to your casino account in just a few seconds.
- Debit Cards – Debit card deposits are also available at many online casinos. All you need to do is enter your debit card details and the money will be transferred to your casino account instantly. Popular debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard are accepted at most UK licenced online casinos.