Pay N Play casinos are a very new concept that have been created for super keen online gamblers wishing to deposit quickly and efficiently and play their favourite casino games without delay. With increasingly popular Pay N Play casinos, players can bypass lengthy online casino registrations and use an online BankID to make fast, secure deposits. Pay N Play gambling is currently mostly available to customers in Germany, the Netherlands, Estonia, Finland and Sweden who use Trustly, iDEAL or Zimpler to pay.
On this page, you’ll discover a list of the finest Pay N Play casinos that have been evaluated and rated by our expert Spin Bonus staff. You will also find casinos with a diverse range of games, reasonable bonuses, and quick payouts. We wish you the best of luck, and most importantly, remember to play responsibly!
Casinos That Allow Pay N Play – Top Picks
100% Up To £50 + 20 Bonus Spins On Book Of Dead
18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 20 bonus spins. Min. first deposit £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £500. Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out. Game restrictions apply. Further Terms Apply. – Peach Games Review
Up To £200 Sign-Up Bonus + 100 Free Spins
Applies only to new depositing players. 18+. Minimum deposit: £10. Welcome Package split over 3 deposits. 35x Wagering requirement applies to match up bonus. 100 spins split to 20 spins a day for 5 days. Spins credited in specific games. Spins expire after 24 hours. 50x Wagering requirement applies to spins. Terms and Conditions apply.
What is Pay N Play?
- 1 Casinos That Allow Pay N Play – Top Picks
- 2 What is Pay N Play?
- 3 Why Choose a Pay N Play Casino
- 4 How to Create an Account with Pay N Play/Trustly
- 5 How to Make Casino Deposit with Pay N Play
- 6 Making A Pay N Play/Trustly Casino Withdrawal
- 7 Pay N Play Casino Games
- 8 Pay N Play Casino Bonuses
- 9 Pay N Play Pros & Cons
- 10 Alternative Payment Methods
- 11 Final Thoughts
- 12 Pay N Play Casino FAQ
Pay N Play is an innovative service created by Trustly, which allows you to play in your favourite online games without the need to register or deposit funds.
When you choose the Pay N Play option, you will be redirected to your online bank with an easy-to-use interface where all you need to do is enter some details and make a direct payment for your game. This is known as your BankID and is the quickest way to deposit online!
We’ve reviewed the best casinos where you can enjoy Pay N Play and we guarantee that they offer a great user experience. We hope you enjoy your time playing in these online venues, so remember to play responsibly!
Why Choose a Pay N Play Casino
The greatest benefit of selecting Pay N Play Casino is that your account will be instantly verified without the need for any documents to be sent. You’ll generally get paid in less than 2 minutes after submitting a withdrawal request at Pay N Play Casinos, which is one of the main reasons people choose this option.
The service is also very secure. Trustly is an authorised payment institution that has been verified by KOM-plicht commercial register, so you’ll know your funds are safe. All of the transactions are processed via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology for high-level encryption.
Furthermore, each recommended Pay N Play casino listed at Spin Bonus is licensed and regulated by reputable gambling commissions, including the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Maltese Gaming Authority (MGA) and Curacao eGaming. We thoroughly test all online casinos for fairness before recommending them to our players.
Our experts have also provided information that you’ll find useful if you need to contact Pay N Play casinos. The first place to go should be the casino support team, as they will be able to help with any queries you might have about a specific game or perhaps your account status. There are also live chat features at some of these gambling venues, although you might find that the response time is a little slower during peak hours.
How to Create an Account with Pay N Play/Trustly
In order to use Pay N Play deposits at your selected online casino, you must first create an account and BankID with Trustly, the operator responsible for the Pay N Play service. This process is very quick and can be completed within minutes.
- To start, all you need to do is visit the Trustly website at https://www.trustly.com/en/register . On this page, simply enter your mobile number, email address and a password that meets certain criteria (minimum 6 characters with one capital letter), then click on the “Register” button.
- You’ll then receive an SMS to your mobile phone with a link which you need to open. You should do so within 10 minutes or else the link will expire, after which you’ll have to begin again!
- Once the link has been opened, it’s important that you choose a BankID before proceeding to the next step. There are three options to select from:
- Payson Web Solutions, available in Sweden; iDeal, which is accessible for customers living in the Netherlands; and Trustly Visa Direct, which must be used by players who voluntarily sign up with an e-wallet service.
- Once you have chosen a BankID option, click on the “Continue” button. You will be shown a login form where you need to enter your newly-created email address and password, then click on the blue “Login” button at the bottom of the page.
- You should now see a screen that’s titled “Confirming Registration”. On this page, you need to fill in some personal details and select a date of birth that falls within the permitted range (1st January 2000 is acceptable, but 1st January 1904 is not!).
- You need to enter your address here too, along with your mobile phone number. Next to this text field it says “Don’t have a Swedish phone?”. If you tick this box, Trustly will not send you an SMS message with your BankID, so it’s wise to un-tick the box if you don’t want to receive this type of notification.
- You also need to enter your full name and email address here. The final section requires information about previous names and addresses that may have been used by you, plus another mobile phone number that is not your own. You will receive an SMS at this number with a temporary PIN code – enter this in the text field provided and click “Submit”.
- You’ll now need to log into your chosen online casino and look for Trustly as a deposit option.
How to Make Casino Deposit with Pay N Play
Now that you have a Trustly BankID, you are ready to easily deposit funds into your casino account in the fastest possible way! To deposit is also super easy.
The first step is to visit your online casino and look for Trustly as a deposit option. It usually appears as “Trustly (Sofort, BankID)”, but you might also find that it’s merely listed as “Trustly”.
Next, select this payment method and click on the logo which takes you to the Trustly website. If you’re not already logged into your Trustly account, you’ll be prompted to do so.
When asked for your BankID PIN, enter it in the text field provided then click on the blue “Login” button. You’ll next need to select a deposit amount that meets or exceeds the minimum requirements set by the casino. Remember – you cannot use another player’s money to fund your casino account.
Once you have entered a deposit amount and clicked “Confirm”, you’ll see a page that displays the amount in an image that will be automatically uploaded to the casino. This is known as Trustly Instant, which ensures that there are no delays when making deposits with this payment option.
Making A Pay N Play/Trustly Casino Withdrawal
Claiming your casino winnings via Trustly/Pay N Play is easy and quick.
- To start the withdrawal process, visit your online casino and look for Trustly as a withdrawal option. You can also ask them about it directly by using the Live Chat function.
- Choose “Trustly” as a payment method and click on its logo to be taken to the Trustly website. If you’re not already logged into your Trustly account, you’ll be prompted to do so.
- When asked for your BankID PIN, enter it in the text field and click on the blue “Login” button. You will next need to select a withdrawal amount that meets or exceeds the minimum requirements set by the casino.
Withdrawals are usually processed in a matter of minutes, but you will need to have created your Trustly account more than seven days before making the withdrawal request.
Payout speed at your chosen Pay N Play casino will vary depending on how you funded your account initially.
If you deposited using Trustly (Instant), the minimum withdrawal amount is 50 SEK and it should be processed in just a few minutes. If you used another payment method to fund your casino account, please check with staff at your chosen casino for the minimum withdrawal amount that’s required before processing this type of withdrawal.
Pay N Play Casino Games
The casino games available at your chosen Pay N Play casino site will vary depending on what it specialises in. You’ll usually find that there are dozens of slot machines in addition to the more standard table games like blackjack, baccarat and roulette.
Pay N Play Blackjack
Most online casinos offer blackjack.
You can play blackjack at your chosen Pay N Play casino in the standard way, or try out one of the many variants it may offer. You’ll find that there are always between one and three blackjack tables available on each site that caters to players from Sweden.
Pay N Play Roulette
Online roulette games usually come with a wide range of different betting limits.
You can find the latest Roulette options at your chosen Pay N Play casino online in Sweden by having a look around its lobby. Different versions of this game will be listed on each site, along with all of the necessary information you’ll need to know before playing such as the minimum and maximum bets.
Pay N Play Video Poker Games
Poker is a popular game that has been adapted for online use in Sweden.
You can play poker at your chosen Pay N Play casino by visiting its lobby and looking through the list of available games on offer. You’ll usually find there between one and three different types of poker available, along with information on how much you can win per hand.
Pay N Play Slots
There are many different types of slot machines available at the most popular Pay N Play casinos.
You can find out more about them by exploring your chosen casino’s lobby and checking the list of games on offer. You will often find hundreds of slot-based games, which you’ll be able to play by simply clicking on their respective links. The jackpots attached to each game will vary depending on how much you’re willing to spend, but they can be quite sizeable.
Pay N Play Live Casino Games
You can find live casino games at most online casinos in Sweden.
To play the best selection of live casino, you’ll need to choose an online casino that specialises in them. This will usually mean that they will have several different tables where you can play different types of blackjack or roulette while interacting with a real dealer. You’ll have to choose a betting limit before you begin, and the maximum winnings will be featured in each game’s pay table.
Pay N Play Mobile Casino
You can access most top-rated Pay N Play casinos from your mobile device as long as you have an internet connection.
To be able to play from your phone or tablet, you’ll have to pick a Pay N Play casino that has been built with mobile devices in mind. This is usually indicated on their site by a small iphone icon next to the casino’s name. You will need to start playing from within the casino’s lobby, and this means that you won’t be able to download directly onto your phone or tablet.
Please take a minute to check out the best online and mobile casinos on our Spin Bonus website!
Pay N Play Casino Bonuses
Online and mobile casinos often offer generous bonus offers, and Pay N Play casinos are no different.
To claim your bonus, you’ll usually need to register an account at the casino in question before making a deposit using one of their available banking methods. The minimum deposit amount will be listed for each casino on our site, and the same is true when it comes to how much you’re allowed to withdraw after claiming your bonus.
Bonuses can be available in the format of free spins offers, cashback offers, no deposit sign up bonuses, and many other special deals.
Pay N Play Pros & Cons
Pay N Play is an increasingly popular payment method thanks to its plentiful benefits, but there are a few drawbacks that you should be aware of.
- There are no special software downloads required to use this payment method, which is one of its biggest benefits.
- This is a secure way to pay online, and the money will be held in escrow until you’ve approved each transaction that you make.
- You will receive your winnings within a relatively short time period by using this payment method.
- There is a small transaction fee each time you transfer money using this system.
- It’s possible for some top-rated Pay N Play casinos to limit the amount of money you can deposit or withdraw.
- You may not be able to claim any sign-up bonuses by using this method.
Alternative Payment Methods
If you’re interested in making a deposit to a top-rated online casino, but don’t want to use Pay N Play as your payment method of choice, there are other options available.
- Zimpler – Zimpler is another of Sweden’s most popular payment methods for online casinos. It’s available at all of the best sites, and might be a good alternative to Pay N Play if you’re having problems depositing money.
- EcoPayz – This method of payment can be used to make deposits at all top-rated online casinos.
- Paysafecard – This method allows you to deposit money at all top casinos, but because there are no sign-up bonuses available, it might not be ideal if you’re looking for extra perks.
- Visa and MasterCard – You can use these traditional payment methods to access all top online casinos, but they might not be ideal for players in Sweden because of their relatively high transaction fees.
In summary, Pay N Play is an increasingly popular method of payment that allows you to make secure online transactions at reputable online casinos. There are numerous benefits associated with this payment method, but there are also a few drawbacks that players should be aware of before deciding which casino to use.
Pay N Play Casino FAQ
What is BankID?
BankID is an electronic system provided by a network of banks, used to securely identify an individual as they process transactions online. This enables customers to make payments directly without the need to provide bank details.
Do Pay N Play casinos offer welcome bonuses?
Yes, they do! Many of our recommended casinos offer free spins bonuses, deposit match bonuses and much more.
Can I withdraw my casino winnings using Pay N Play/Trustly?
Yes, you can, It’s easy to withdraw your winnings using the payment service, and transactions are processed instantly meaning you should receive your funds within a few minutes.
Is Pay N Play safe to use?
Pay N Play is one of the safest payment choices since you don’t have to provide any bank details with your chosen casino; simply log in using your previously set up BankID.
Which games can I play in Pay N Play casinos?
You can play the same games as you would be able to in regular online casinos – usually online slots, progressive jackpot slots, table games, live casino and instant wins.