|Special Features||Scatters & free spins|
How To Play
- 1×2 Gaming is the slot developer behind Neon Fruit: Cityscape slot.
- This game was released in 2019 and offers a combination of fruit and classic slot imagery, as well as modern-day video slot action.
- The slot is played over a 5×3 grid of 20 paylines and 5 reels.
- All twenty of this slot’s paylines are locked into place and that means that the game will carry a minimum stake of 20p per spin. Ceiling bets are capped at £100 a turn.
- Neon Fruit: Cityscape features a return to player percentage of 96%, and is known to carry a non-progressive jackpot that can be worth up to 80,000 coins.
Despite this game being a modern-day fruit machine, there are elements of video slot gameplay worked into its design. For starters, there are three very different special symbols that can make an appearance on the reels.
The first of these icons is a wild. It only appears in the base game. Wild symbols can replace any non-special symbols. During the free game feature, the standard wild symbol will transform into a multiplier wild.
Free spin icons also pop up and they can appear anywhere on the reels. If three or more of these neon, glowing icons appear on the screen at the same time during any base game spin, a free spin feature is triggered as you would expect.
Neon Fruit Free Spins Bonus Feature
Once you have landed 3, 4 or even 5 such scatter icons on the reels, you will trigger a free spin bonus. You start with 10, 15 or 25 free spins, depending on the number of scatters they acquired in the base game. In this free spin bonus round, multiplier wilds can appear on the reels of the game. These symbols can double the value of any winning combination in which they play a part while the feature is active.
Why You Should Play Neon Fruit Cityscape Slot
The multipliers and free spins certainly go a long way to making this game a delightful slot. There are many different ways to win, but prizes tend to be a touch on the petite side in this relatively medium variance release.