Bank transfers (also known as wire transfers or credit transfers) are one of the most popular methods of sending money online. With a wire transfer payment you are sending funds directly through your bank account, without the need of using a credit card or debit card to complete the transaction. Bank transfers are a sensible option for an online casino because almost all of us have a bank account.
However, you won’t find bank transfers offered by every UK online casino, as there are a number of faster and more convenient payment methods for online gamblers to choose from. Join us as we take a look at what bank transfer payments entail, the pros and cons of using them, and which UK bank transfer casinos are the best to check out.
Casinos That Accept Bank Transfer – Top Picks
200% Bonus Up To £400 + 50 Bonus Spins
18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £400 and 50 bonus spins on eligible Netent games on your 1st deposit, 40% match up to £3,000 and 30 bonus spins on eligible Netent games on your 2nd deposit, and 60% match up to £1,500 and 40 bonus spins on eligible Netent games on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org
The Grand Ivy
Welcome Bonus Up To £1000 + 25 Extra Bonus Spins
18+. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £300 with 25 spins on Starburst on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £800 with 50 spins on Aloha Cluster Pays on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £400 with 25 spins on Gonzo’s Quest on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org. Full terms in footer below.
Why Choose a Bank Transfer Casino?
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Casinos That Accept Bank Transfer – Top Picks
- 2 Why Choose a Bank Transfer Casino?
- 3 How to Make a Casino Deposit with Bank Transfer
- 4 Making a Bank Transfer Casino Withdrawal
- 5 Bank Transfer Casino Games
- 6 Bank Transfer Casino Bonuses
- 7 Bank Transfer Pros & Cons
- 8 Alternative Payment Methods
- 9 Final Thoughts
- 10 Bank Transfer Casino FAQ
There are many reasons why people choose to use bank transfers when they play at an online casino. One reason is that most players find it safer than depositing with a debit or credit card. This is because bank transfers are completed within your own bank’s website, without the requirement for any external websites, such as an online casino to be involved in the transaction.
Bank transfer casino payments are very secure. The money is transferred from your bank account to a casino’s cashier, so you can rest easy as the money remains in your own bank account the entire time as the transaction takes place.
Our recommended bank transfer casinos UK are also always fully regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, ensuring that the casino should be safe and secure to play at.
Most bank transfer casinos have well-trained customer support teams to help with any queries you might have, and these are often available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. While most players will find the bank transfer process quite straightforward and easy to follow, knowing you can get in touch with a representative quickly and effectively if required is reassuring.
Furthermore, if you have any issues surrounding the transaction itself, you can contact your bank’s support team, who will be able to clear up any concerns.
When you choose one of our recommended bank transfer casinos UK, rest assured that the casino cares about its customers and offers good customer support services.
How to Make a Casino Deposit with Bank Transfer
Making a bank transfer is relatively simple, but there are important steps you need to follow in order to ensure the transaction goes smoothly. Although every casino will have its own individual requirements, most banks require that you follow these basic deposit guidelines:
- Log in (or register with) your chosen bank transfer casino
- Head to the Cashier section of the online casino
- Selection ‘bank transfer’ payment method
- Input your deposit amount
- Sign in to your internet banking account and complete the verification process to ensure that the transaction is processed.
Making a Bank Transfer Casino Withdrawal
If you have just landed a significant win on the online slots – or perhaps the Roulette wheel – you’ll be keen to learn how to go about withdrawing your winnings, and this might be via bank transfer. Thankfully, this is easy to do; however, bank transfer casino withdrawals can be slower than alternative withdrawal methods (take a look at PayPal Casinos for faster withdrawals).
- Choose the cash out page within your bank transfer casino
- Select the bank transfer method of withdrawal.
- Enter your bank details and the full amount that you wish to withdraw, and confirm this information.
- The funds will transfer directly to your bank account; however, this can take up to 5-7 working days.
The speed of the casino payout is important to many people. The more time that elapses between choosing a withdrawal method and receiving your money in your account, the better the payout speed. Withdrawing money from a bank transfer casino can take up to 7 days: any longer than this and it can become frustrating for players, which is why we only recommend the best bank transfer casinos UK.
Bank Transfer Casino Games
There is a large range of games available at bank transfer casinos, from slots and roulette to blackjack, craps and video poker. As you would expect, all of these games can be accessed right on the casino’s website: there is no requirement for you to download anything or even produce your own computer. Simply log in and start playing!
Bank Transfer Blackjack
Blackjack is one of the most popular casino card games around, and with good reason. It’s easy to play, offers a wide range of betting options and chances for players to bluff their way to victory, plus there’s the small chance that you could walk away from the table a massive winner – just like James Bond! At bank transfer casinos, you’ll find a number of variations of Blackjack to choose from. You can play basic blackjack in the single-hand mode, Double Exposure Blackjack, European Blackjack and Pontoon just to name a few.
Bank Transfer Roulette
If you’re interested in winning big but have a low-risk appetite then an online Roulette game could be for you. In fact, the only way it can go wrong is if your number doesn’t come up! There are different variations of Roulette available at bank transfer casinos – each with their own unique twists and turns. If standard roulette isn’t enough, then you can opt for European Roulette, Premier Roulette Diamond Edition or American Roulette.
Bank Transfer Video Poker Games
The bank transfer casinos we recommend all offer a number of different video poker games, and players will definitely want to try their hand at Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild and All Aces. If you’re confident of taking on the best online casino video poker games the UK has to offer then deposit today: what have you got to lose?
Bank Transfer Slots
If your idea of the perfect night in is sitting by the fire with a glass of red wine while spinning the reels on your favourite slot game then look no further than our recommended Bank Transfer Slot casinos – available right now! There are plenty of options to choose from too, including Cleopatra, Monopoly Big Event, Tomb Raider 2 and Fruity Friends to name just a few.
Bank Transfer Live Casino Games
The bank transfer casinos we recommend all offer a number of different live casino games to choose from, and players will definitely want to try their hand at Live Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat.
Bank Transfer Mobile Casino
If you’re looking for a bank transfer mobile casino, look no further than our recommended list. The majority of top online casinos have been optimised for mobile devices so you can play from anywhere, at any time. All you need is your smartphone or tablet and a stable internet connection and you’re ready to go! Just sign up today and start playing on the move – just remember to check if your chosen casino offers a mobile-friendly site before signing up.
Bank Transfer Casino Bonuses
Another benefit of playing at bank transfer casinos is that you’ll be able to take advantage of great casino bonuses. These can include welcome bonuses, cashback offers and free spins. Many top online casinos offer regular promotions and rewarding loyalty schemes for dedicated players and high-rollers, too. As long as you’re depositing funds to your casino account via bank transfer, the money is yours to play with – win or lose!
Bank Transfer Pros & Cons
We have already outlined several advantages of depositing and withdrawing casino funds by bank transfer, but bank transfer payments aren’t for everyone and there are one or two disadvantages to this popular payment method. Below we have listed some of the pros and cons of choosing to bank transfer as your preferred payment method.
- Bank transfers are an extremely safe deposit and withdrawal option.
- Most reputable banks offer bank transfer options for customers.
- There are great deposit bonuses available at some online casinos for bank transfer customers.
- Bank transfers are ideal for high rollers because there are no limits on deposits or withdrawals.
- Casino accounts that are funded by bank transfers sometimes cannot be used instantly.
- Only verified bank accounts can be used to make bank transfer payments,
- Players can wait up to 7 working days for withdrawal funds to arrive in their account.
Alternative Payment Methods
If bank transfer deposits aren’t for you, then our list of alternative payment methods will help you get funds into your casino account. There are other popular deposit and withdrawal methods such as debit card payments, e-wallet providers and prepaid cards that can be used at many online casinos to fund account balances or withdraw winnings.
No matter which method you choose to use when depositing and withdrawing money from your casino account, it’s important to check the terms and conditions prior to signing up. This way you’ll be able to make informed decisions about which payment methods are best for you.
- Apple Pay – While Apple Pay has only recently become available to online casinos, it’s definitely a payment method worth considering if you own an iPhone. The reason for this is that these mobile devices are extremely secure, meaning that players can rest assured they’re in safe hands when using the system to deposit and withdraw money from their casino accounts.
- EcoPayz – This e-wallet is available in over 200 countries and provides a very convenient way for players to make fast payments at many top online casinos.
- Neteller – This payment option is another hugely popular payment method that can be used at all the best online casinos in the UK and overseas. Deposit and withdrawal limits can be set by individual players and before you know it, your casino account will be funded.
- Skrill – Another e-wallet that’s ideal for fast and secure deposits and withdrawals at online casinos is Skrill. With no credit card or bank account information necessary to sign up, depositing funds into a Skrill account couldn’t be easier.
- Paysafecard – This prepaid card is available at UK stores nationwide and can be topped up with any amount of money from as little as £5 up to a maximum of £300. There’s even no need to provide bank or credit card information during the purchase process, making Paysafecard a very convenient way to deposit and withdraw money from an online casino account.
- PayPal – Another popular payment method that can be used at the best casino sites is PayPal. Again, this option is ideal for depositing funds into your account because of its ease and speed all over the world.
To summarise, bank transfer casinos are a good choice if you prefer a safe and secure deposit and withdrawal method. Many players find bank transfers the best way for them to move money around online because it’s so safe, easy and straightforward.
Of course, you might not want to be restricted by daily or weekly withdrawal limits that some banks place on their customers when withdrawing money from casino accounts. If this sounds like the case for you, then you might want to check out the alternatives like e-wallets and prepaid cards.
As long as you do your research beforehand on which payment method is best for you, there’s no reason why you won’t be able to make a fast and secure deposit or withdrawal at an online casino in the future.
Bank Transfer Casino FAQ
Are bank transfers free?
Bank transfers are not always free, but any associated fees depends on the policies of your bank account and/or chosen bank transfer casino.
Do casinos accept bank transfers?
Yes, the majority of top online casinos in the UK accept bank transfer deposits. However, we recommend you always check the casino’s payment page on the website before signing up.
Are bank transfers secure?
Bank transfer is one of the safest and most secure payment methods there are, since you have to log in to your bank account to complete the transaction, rather than passing on financial details to the casino vendor.
Who can use bank transfer casino payments?
Anyone with a verified bank account can use bank transfer payment method to deposit and withdraw funds at UK online casinos.